Protecting the privacy of our customers and vendors is a very important part of gaining and maintaining the trust of our stakeholders. We pledge to protect the security and privacy of your personal information in the following privacy notice.
With this Privacy Statement (hereinafter referred to as the “Statement”), we promise to protect the security and privacy of your personal information and explain the following privacy concerns:
- What are the types of data we collect from you
- When we collect information about you
- How we use and process your data
- Our lawful basis for processing your data
- When and with whom we share your data
- How long we keep your data
- When and to whom we transfer your data across borders
- Whether and how we profile you
- What security measures we take to protect your data
- Your rights in relation to your data
- The choices you have about how our data is collected and used
- If you would like to discuss with us about your data and rights, who to contact and what to do
This statement does not apply to applications, products, services, websites or social media features of third parties connected through our website. Linking to the above links may make your information collected by third parties. We do not control and guarantee third parties’ websites or their privacy practices. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of such third parties before dealing with them.
Your privacy is a matter of great importance to us. The products and services we provide to you are based on your understanding of your data and privacy.
Please read this statement carefully and carefully. When you browse our website or use our service links or refer to this statement, you agree to be bound by this statement.
What is your profile?
Data that can identify a specific person from that data is personal data. Identification means that the processing of your personal data that can be identified from the data directly or can be linked to data owned or likely to be owned by another data controller is governed by applicable privacy laws.
What is our role in processing your data?
As a data controller (contact information box at the end of the statement), we can decide how and for what purposes we process your personal data. We understand that you care about how your data is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will handle your personal data carefully and wisely.
When is your personal data collected?
Some of your data may be collected by us:
- When you become our customer;
- when you fill out a form or contract that we send you;
- when you use our services or products;
- when you choose to participate in our online or off-line marketing activities, including but not limited to: newsletters, online or on-site registration events, other promotional messages or materials;
- When you contact us through the channels we provide.
Personal Data We Collect
The personal data we collect includes any information you provide to us by entering into an agreement with us, visiting our website, providing data on a web form, or in any other way. You can choose not to provide us with data, but we may not be able to provide you with services without such data. We use the data you provide to manage your use of our Services, such as communicating with you, responding to your requests, managing your account, customizing your experience with our Services, and improving our products and services. We may contact you by email or telephone according to your wishes. Only when rarely necessary, we will send you announcements or information that are only relevant to the Services.
Examples of data we collect and store include: your email address, name, address, telephone number, transaction information and any data you provide during the transaction, logistics and billing data (such as customs ID and tracking barcode), your conversation history and history of our services and any other information you may provide to us, such as your age, gender, interests and preferences.
We also receive and store certain types of data whenever you interact with us. For example, we use “cookies” that serve as a unique identifier for your device to enable our systems to provide our services on other websites, provide you with remote connections, and allow you to visit our website without having to re-enter your username and/ or a password, confirming that you have the authorization necessary to process requests for the Services, personalizing and improving your experience, recording your preferences, customizing your device features, and enhancing the functionality and user-friendliness of our Services. It also helps us better understand how you interact with our Services and monitor usage and web traffic on our website. Cookies do not cause any damage to your computer and do not contain any viruses. Most browsers automatically accept cookies as the default. You can modify your browser settings by editing your browser options to reject our cookies or prompt you before accepting cookies. However, if your browser does not accept cookies or you reject cookies, some parts of the service may not function properly.
When your browser visits us, we obtain certain types of data, such as the IP address, device ID or code, unique identifier, device type, computer and connection data used to connect your computer to the Internet, such as the operating system you use, your device data, your software data, browser type and version, your browsing history on our website, and blog data.
All data we collect about you may be stored as log files on our servers or as enhanced information about you or your device. These log archives are used for analysis, research, auditing, and other purposes. Your data is stored in log files until the data is transferred to the backup database. We regularly back up your data to prevent data loss in the event of server failure or human error. However, all copies of data in our backup database will only be retained as permitted by our data retention policy.
Our website uses analytics tools such as cookies to analyze how you use our website and to monitor and analyze the use of our services. The data generated by cookies about your use of this website will be transmitted and stored by different cookie providers (“Cookies Providers“). The Cookie Provider will use this data on our behalf to evaluate your use of the Site, compile reports on Site activity, and provide us with other services related to Site activity and internet usage.
On our website, we use first- and third-party cookies. First-party cookies are cookies issued from our domain and are typically used to identify language and location preference options or to render basic site functionality. Third-party cookies belong to and are managed by another party. These cookies may need to take certain forms, or allow advertising outside of our website.
Use Google Data Analytics
How do we process your personal data?
We comply with our obligations under privacy laws to keep personal data up to date; safe storage and destruction; Collect and retain only the information necessary to serve you; Protect personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorized use and disclosure, and ensure that appropriate technical measures are taken to protect personal data.
The processing operations we perform on your data include automatically and non-automatically collecting, recording, organizing, structuring, storing, altering, retrieving, using, transferring, disseminating or otherwise making available, comparing or combining, restricting and / or erasing your data.
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To design and provide our services and activities to you.
- To customize, measure, and improve our Services based on your preferences for them.
- To provide services and products that you request and that are described at the time we collect the information.
- To contact you to research your comments on our current services and products, or potential new services and products that may be offered.
- Send us our newsletter to inform you of our news, new products and events.
- Share your contact details with our group companies for the purposes of internal administration and logistics support to ensure our network security and prevent fraud.
- Maintain the integrity and security of the technical systems that store and process your personal data.
- Provide anonymous reports to internal and external customers.
- Share your contact details with our logistics partners, distributors and system providers so that they can help us provide our services and products to you.
- To enforce or defend our policies or agreements with you.
- Detect and investigate data breaches, illegal activities and fraud.
What is our lawful basis for processing your personal data?
In general, the lawful basis on which we process your personal data depends on the circumstances; When we enter into or perform an agreement with you, the processing of personal data must be based on your consent or, without your consent, where necessary to fulfil the legitimate interests of us or a third party.
We will collect, process and use the personal data you provide only for the purpose of communicating with you and will not disclose your personal data to third parties except in the circumstances described in Sharing your personal data.
Our legitimate interests or those of a third party include:
- To implement and manage pan-group organizations and pan-group data sharing;
- the right to freedom of expression and information, including the media and the arts;
- to prevent fraud, misuse of the Company’s IT systems or money laundering;
- physical security, information technology and internet security;
- internal investigations; and proposed mergers and acquisitions.
The necessity of providing information to us
You are under no obligation to provide us with any personal data. As explained below, the choice is yours. However, please note that without some of your information, we may not be able to assume some or all of our obligations under the agreement with you, or provide you with a full range of services.
Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be kept confidential and will only be shared with the recipients listed below. We will only share your personal data with third parties outside the company with your consent, and you may also have the opportunity to opt out of sharing your personal data.
We may disclose your personal data to:
- Our global group of affiliates not only to provide services to you, such as expedited order processing and shipping, but also to detect and deal with data breaches, illegal activities and fraud, and to maintain the integrity of information systems and other internal administrative purposes
- Third-party service providers who work for us, under no less obligation than this statement, and only for the purposes of performing the following work on our behalf, such as data processing, auditing, order fulfillment, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys, supporting logistics, supporting marketing, supporting information systems to help us provide, analyze and improve our services, such as data storage, maintenance services, database administration, website analysis, To improve the effectiveness of our services and to help us detect and deal with data breaches, illegal activities, and fraud
- government and/or government affiliates, courts or law enforcement agencies, to comply with obligations under applicable laws and regulations, to enforce or defend our policies or agreements with you, to respond to claims or requests for governmental or criminal investigations or suspected fraudulent or illegal activities that may expose us, you or any of our other customers to legal liability; However, if any law enforcement agency requests us to provide your data, we will attempt to direct the law enforcement agency to request the data directly from you personally, in which case we may provide the law enforcement agency with your basic contact data
- Third parties involved in legal proceedings if they have provided us with a court order or have substantially similar legal proceedings required to provide it
How long do we keep your personal data?
We will not retain your personal data longer than is reasonably necessary for the specific purpose for which we process your personal data. If you will consent or have consented to us processing your personal data, we will process your personal data for no longer than the period of your consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may retain your personal data as required by law and regulation to assist in governmental and judicial investigations, to initiate or defend against litigation or for civil, criminal or administrative proceedings. If none of the above applies to the data we hold, we will delete and process your data in a secure manner in accordance with our Data Protection Policy.
Privacy Rights of Individuals Under the Age of 16
Persons under the age of 16 are not intended customers for our products and services. We do not knowingly collect or process personal data from persons under the age of 16.
Your rights and your personal data
Unless there are exceptions to applicable privacy laws, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- the right to request a copy of your personal data;
- If you find that any personal data is incorrect or out of date, you have the right to request that we correct it;
- the right to request the erasure of your personal data where we no longer need to retain such personal data;
- Where we have your consent to process your data, we have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. including where you wish to opt-out of marketing communications you receive from us;
- the right to request that we provide you with your personal data and, where possible, process the data by automated means and transfer that data directly to another data controller based on your consent or as necessary for the execution of an agreement with you;
- if you believe that such data is incorrect or processed unlawfully by us; or we no longer need to process such personal data for a specific purpose, you have the right to restrict our processing of your personal data unless we are unable to delete the data by law or other obligation, or you do not want us to delete it;
- Where we have a legitimate and legitimate right to process your personal data, you have the right to object to our use of your personal data. We will comply with your request unless we have legitimate grounds that override your interests and rights or where it is necessary to continue to process your personal data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- The right to complain to the competent authority of your place of residence or place of data processing about our procedures for processing your data.
Upon receipt of your request, we will evaluate your request and inform you how we will process your request. Under certain privacy laws and regulations, we may refuse access to your data, or to modify, delete, port, or restrict the processing of your data.
Please note that if you exercise your right to data deletion, restrict or refuse our processing of data, or withdraw your consent, we may not be able to continue to provide you with services without the necessary information.
As a global corporation, we must be able to transfer your data to other countries where our group companies are located. For the above reasons, we will transfer your personal data to other countries or jurisdictions. When transferring data, we will ensure that your personal data is protected in accordance with the level of security required by applicable privacy laws. If the country from which we transfer your information cannot guarantee the necessary level of protection, we will strengthen our information technology security measures and enter into standard personal data protection clauses with recipients to impose security obligations, all of which are designed to enhance the protection of your personal data.
If we want to use your personal data for purposes other than those described herein, we will provide you with a new notice prior to processing to facilitate the new purpose of use and processing circumstances. In such cases, we will seek a lawful basis for further processing and, if necessary, obtain your prior written consent.
save from damage
The websites we use to collect your information usually translate your browser into encoding using encryption patterns, such as Hypertext Transfer Security (HTTPS). These outlets are certified international encryption technology. In addition, when your data is accessed via the Internet, we additionally have comprehensive and state-of-the-art security measures in place. Firewalls also prevent unauthorized access. Multiple encryption and identification layers protect your data from intrusion and disclosure to third parties during data transmission. In addition, a dialog identifier is generated during data transmission to protect your information.
Despite our best efforts, we cannot avoid all threats. If you believe that the security of your data has been compromised, or if you would like more information about the measures we take to protect your data, please contact us using the Contact Us information on the Service Center page.
You can choose to allow us to collect and process your data. The collection and processing of your data is neither statutory nor contractual, however, as mentioned earlier, we will not be able to provide you with certain services without the data necessary to provide our services.
If you interact with us online, please note that most browsers will inform you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have your browser notify you when you accept new cookies, and how to disable cookies. In addition, you can disable or delete additional data used by your browser, such as Flash cookies generated by your browser or website.